The benefits of the our education start in Junior School
Early exposure to rich academic and cultural education at Branksome Hall Asia prepares your child to be a true leader in today’s increasingly global world.
Junior School is co-educational (JK Prep to Grade 5). We support our boys' transition to other schools at the completion of Junior School at the end of Grade 5.
In the earliest years at Branksome Hall Asia, your child’s expert teachers channel that curiosity, your child’s budding ability to create and reflect, and the desire to make connections between what your child sees and experiences and what your child already knows in a co-educational environment.
Branksome Hall Asia prepares your child to be a leader in today’s increasingly global world.
Rich academic and cultural education
We implement an international curriculum framework and are dedicated to ensuring the best possible development of your child’s total well-being.
We focus equally on:
- Academic rigor and challenge
- Emotional development and support strategies
- Physical wellness and development
- Technology to support and encourage learning
- Inquiry-based approaches to learning and teaching
- Gender equality issues
- Student-initiated actions that make a difference locally, nationally and globally
- International perspectives, appreciation and understanding through multicultural studies
- English as the language of instruction with additional language studies in Korean or Chinese
- Extensive co-curricular activities in the arts and sports and leadership through service opportunites
- Class size average 20 in Grades 1-5; average 18 in the JK and SK; and 15 in JK Prep
The Early Years Program at Branksome Hall Asia offers:
- A structured play-based approach in Junior Kindergarten Prep and Junior Kindergarten appropriate for the youngest member of our school community.
- Collaboration between our English and Information Technology departments to develop and accelerate language acquisition.
- Faculty from the Junior School, Middle/Senior School and students cross school work together on a meaningful projects. One Project "Empty Bowls," directs students towards hunger and poverty awareness, which requires sustained engagement, action and collaboration and service.SECURE YOUR PLACE
I love our school! I love every class, I love the eating place (it looks like a restaurant), I love the swimming pool, I love Branksome!
I love our school because the teachers are very nice!
Friendly lovely teachers and friends! Great opportunity to learn in wonderful campus!
JS Student and Parent