Dear Branksome Hall Asia community members,
This year marks the 7th anniversary of Branksome Hall Asia and the school celebrated this milestone by hosting a special community celebration on November 1st, 2019. Students and parents, along with the entire school community came to connect and share this moment together. I am so proud of all that our students have accomplished over the years and these achievements have only been possible with the strong support provided by our parents, faculty and staff. Thank you to all in the community who have made these 7 years possible through your generous support. You may take satisfaction in the fact that Branksome Hall Asia students are changing the world for the better.
Let us use this opportunity to think about our identity and what it means to be part of the Branksome Community:
- We are a family; we care about each other and we take care of each other.
- We value collaboration and celebrate each other’s successes. Our motto, “I shine when you shine,” is a very meaningful tenet at Branksome Hall Asia that we live through our actions everyday.
- We value our differences and know that we are citizens of the world - our education reaches far beyond the physical boundaries of our school.
- We value hard work and know that doors will open when we do our best and put our best foot forward.
- We are change agents; individuals who are committed to making this world a better place; by our words, our actions, and our deeds.
- Branksome Hall Asia offers the best curriculum in the world - the gold standard IB program - and we are proud to be the leaders of tomorrow.
At Branksome Hall Asia, we are always looking forward to connecting with you and working to build our future together.
See you at School,