Letter from Medical Center
By Grace Kim, Head Nurse
Thank you for your cooperation in following Branksome Hall Asia’s protocols in response to the recent outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus. Your cooperation has been invaluable to ensuring that we apply our policies and procedures consistently to best ensure the safety and health of everyone in our community. We are currently keeping track of the students in quarantine and closely monitoring the health of our students on campus. Please continue to adhere to the protocols during the quarantine period, take care of your personal health and thoroughly wash your hands! Here are some basic guidelines for personal hygiene for you to be reminded.
- Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 30 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Thank you for your continued cooperation!