This project is in the middle of a fundraiser to...
At Branksome your daughter’s education is reinforced by the development of self-esteem and empowerment.
Empowerment is necessary in a world where stereotypes and gender bias continue to block women’s participation and progress. Empowerment of women has significant implications for women’s financial security, access to health, education, economic participation, political empowerment and global innovation.
On our campus, we provide an environment that:
- Encourages the growth of analytical skills and teamwork
- Encourages finding a passion, pursuing it and staying committed to it
- Inspires young girls to explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) through hands-on learning initiatives
- Builds self-confidence through self-responsibility and self-direction
- Challenges traditional roles that limit our girls’ achievements
- Explores assumptions that hold us back
- Shows enthusiasm for a broad range of interests
- Considers goals and develops strategies to reach them
- Engages students in thoughtful, curious dialogue
- Celebrates classroom diversity
- 1. Branksome Hall Asia girls are true to themselves.
- 2. Branksome Hall Asia girls are not afraid to fail. (Risk-Takers)
- 3. Branksome Hall Asia girls take center stage.
- 4. Branksome Hall Asia girls are championed in underrepresented STEM subjects.
- 5. Branksome Hall Asia girls are empowered to become bold leaders.
- 6. Branksome Hall Asia girls have their own voices.
- 7. Branksome Hall Asia girls create a culture of achievement.
- 8. Branksome Hall Asia girls learn how to accept and give feedback.
- 9. Branksome Hall Asia girls have higher aspirations.
The Grade 9 Exchange program offers our students the opportunity to...
Our annual Week Without Walls Camp for students in grades 6 through 12...
Performed Mozart's piano concerto with the Union City Philharmonic orchestra...
A huge round of applause for G11 Dahee Jang who will be working as an interpreter at PyeongChang...
Congratulations to our Grade 12 student, Do Hyun Im who has won...
Our G12 Student JiHyun Park shared her valuable experiences about JejuHaenyeo culture...
MS/SS Production (James and the Giant peach)...
Students and teachers from Grade 3 to 5 shared the Upper Junior Production "Sunny's Terrible Brilliant Day"..
Plaid Tidings is our annual Holiday Bazaar, taking place in just a few weeks on December...
To overcome their personal limitation and raise their growth of physical ability.