Our Athletics Department affirms the development of the intellectual and physical potential of each student through a comprehensive athletic program.
Student athletes become:
- The best they can be at every developmental level
- True team players
- Collaborators to achieve a common goal
Responsible citizenship is encouraged and nurtured in our students through:
- Discovery and display of physical potential to build confidence, resilience, discipline and leadership
- Time management and concentration in physical development, which are positively linked with academic achievements.
Athletic experiences are provided through our co-curricular and sport academy programs. Students compete in local and national leagues throughout the year.
We offer clubs and academies in:
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
Branksome Hall Asia students have full access to state-of-the-art facilities designed to create a world-class educational environment.
Some of our facilities include:
- A Purpose-built 50m Olympic Swimming Pool
- A Golf Driving Range and Putting Green
- Tennis Courts
- A Soccer Pitch
- A Wellness Center
- Hockey Field