Thank you for your interest in Branksome Hall Asia. We recognize the importance of finding the right educational opportunity for your child. Our privilege in Admissions is to help you identify and secure enrollment and help you through the admissions process.
We encourage you to explore our website, join us at an information session or schedule a personal consultation to learn more about how our school, our academic programs, extra-curricular opportunities and residence program are well-suited to your child. We look forward to meeting you and your child and to share our students in action. Please contact admissions office for rolling admissions information.
Junior School is co-educational (JK Prep to G5) and welcomes new boys from JK Prep to Grade 3. We support our boys' transition to other schools at the completion of Junior School at the end of Grade 5.
Online Apply(Click this link to apply)
Admissions Information Session in Seoul
- Date & Time: 11:00am, Saturday, September 1st, 2018
- Venue: COEX Intercontinental Hotel, 30F (524, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea)
- RSVP: https://branksome.finalsiteapply.com/openday
- RSVP deadline: Aug 29, 2018
- Seats are limited.
Admissions consultations and Coffee sessions in Seoul
- for more information - click here
- 11 July 2018 (Seoul): G6-7 (deadline: 10:00am, 4 July 2018)
- 26-27 July 2018 (Seoul): JK - G11 (deadline: 10:00am, 16 July 2018)
- 28 July 2018 (Busan): JK - G11 (deadline: 10:00am, 16 July 2018)
- The applicant numbers at each assessment date are limited and available on first come, first severed basis. The admission office will contact you after receiving the application form and application fee to confirm the assessment date. The application is non-refundable.
- There are limited places available in each grade level. Places will be awarded to successful applicants on a first come first served basis. If the grade level is full, successful candidates will be placed on the wait-pool.
- This will be the assessment sessions are for August 2018 start.