The 2017 Summer Series
July 24 to Friday Aug 4, 2017
Branksome Hall Asia’s 2017 Summer Series is an amazing 2 weeks of creativity, sport, and challenge. Participants from around Korea and Asia come together to explore, grow, and challenge themselves under the guidance of BHA teachers and visiting artists, coaches, and performers.
Using our online registration system, Summer Series participants create their own schedule, choosing from over 80 different classes to build a schedule that matches their needs and interests. In the arts and media participants can take classes in sculpture, painting, stop-motion animation, and fabric arts.
We offer performance programs such as drama, shadow puppetry, film making, digital music production, and music master classes; Our extensive athletics programs includes classes in swimming, golf, volleyball , multi-sport and soccer.
In addition, we offer the BHA Prep program which focuses on building students’ academic skills to be successful at BHA. This program is an inquiry-based program, modeled on International Baccalaureate curriculum and teaching approaches. BHA Prep is designed specifically for current and new BHA students, as well as students seeking a taste of IB inquiry learning and life at BHA. When students enroll in BHA Prep, they can also choose from any Summer Series course.
We offer over 80 different classes in Art, Design, Athletics, Music, and Performance. Examples include: Swimming, golf, volleyball, soccer, painting, sculpture, textiles, drama, dance, film-making, design, coding, and maker space.
Our classes are one-of-a-kind and unique opportunities. Students can create their own schedule, select what they want, and learn from experienced IB international teachers and professionals (practicing artists, professional coaches, and experts).
The intensive nature of the program allows students to explore their creativity and develop their skills to a high degree.
The 2017 Summer Series
At a glance
Age Groups for Branksome Hall Asia 2017 Summer Series
- Elementary Summer Series Courses
- Branksome Hall Asia Students, Grades 3-5 for 2017-18 year
- Outside Branksome Hall Asia, D.O.B 2006.01.01 to 2008.12.31)
- Middle School Summer Series Courses
- Branksome Hall Asia Students, Grades 6 for 2017-18 Academic Year
- Outside Branksome Hall Asia D.O.B 2001.01.01 - 2005.12.31
- Branksome Hall Asia Prep *Branksome Hall Asia students or prospective students only
- Branksome Hall Asia students grades 7 to 9 for the 2017-18 academic year
- Branksome Hall Asia Prep Personal Project *Branksome Hall Asia students or prospective students only
- Branksome Hall Asia Students, Grade 10 for the 2017-18 academic year
All inclusive: Participation in Summer Series Courses, lunch, t- shirts and athletic t-shirts, snacks, and all art materials are included.
Tuition: KRW 1.6 million
Shuttle Buses: On selected routes (Jeju, Seogwipo, Hallim, Daejeong)
Dates and Times:
July 24 to August 4 2017.
9am to 4pm
Please contact Aidan Hammond at; email@example.com for any questions, or Branksome Hall Asia reception at 064.902.5000