At Branksome your daughter’s education is reinforced by the development of self-esteem.
This empowerment is necessary in a world where stereotypes and gender bias continue to block women’s participation and progress. Empowerment of women has significant implications for women’s financial security, access to health, education, economic participation, political empowerment and global innovation.
On our campus, we provide an environment that:
- Encourages the growth of analytical skills and teamwork
- Encourages finding a passion, pursuing it and staying committed to it
- Inspires young girls to explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) through hands-on learning initiatives
- Builds self-confidence through self-responsibility and self-direction
- Challenges traditional roles that limit our girls’ achievements
- Explores assumptions that hold us back
- Shows enthusiasm for a broad range of interests
- Considers goals and develops strategies to reach them
- Engages students in thoughtful, curious dialogue
- Celebrates classroom diversity