How to Apply
Branksome Hall Asia maintains a “rolling admissions” process each academic year with key assessment dates. Applications and assessments will close at specific grade levels when existing vacancies are filled. Successful applicants will be maintained in a wait list if vacancies are not available.
Parents are encouraged to start the application process in October for the following school year beginning in August and in April for the second semester of the school year beginning in January.
An application and the application fee are valid for the applying school year (August – June) only. Applicants interested in the next school year will have to re-apply.
- Complete the online Application form by clicking the link or by downloading the document from "Required documentation by Grade level" section below
- Prepare the required documentation
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application by online, post, email or visiting the Admissions Office
- Attend an admissions interview and assessment
- Results announced
- Admissions Process by Grade Level
- Required Documentation by Grade level
- Admissions Age Chart for 2018- 2019 Academic Year
- Admissions Events
- Submit an application
- Attend an Admissions Assessment (English reading and writing, other Language Acquisition and Math written test)
SSAT Score is acceptable as a replacement of the Branksome Hall Asia written test
- Attend a one to one Student Interview (Approx 20 mins)
- Attend a parents Interview
- Review Assessment Results and Documentation
in August 2018
Student’s Date of Birth
01.09.2014 ~ 31.08.2015
01.09.2013 ~ 31.08.2014
01.09.2012 ~ 31.08.2013
01.01.2011 ~ 31.08.2012
01.01.2010 ~ 31.12.2010
01.01.2009 ~ 31.12.2009
01.01.2008 ~ 31.12.2008
01.01.2007 ~ 31.12.2007
01.01.2006 ~ 31.12.2006
01.01.2005 ~ 31.12.2005
01.01.2004 ~ 31.12.2004
01.01.2003 ~ 31.12.2003
01.01.2002 ~ 31.12.2002
01.01.2001 ~ 31.12.2001
The age chart is only applicable for Korean local students. Students recruited abroad will be placed according to their school history and their admissions assessment results.
Admissions Information Session in Seoul (2018-19 Academic year)
- Date & Time: 11:00am, Saturday, February 3th, 2018
- Venue: Seoul COEX Conference Room(South) #301 (513, Youngdongdae-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
- RSVP: https://branksome.finalsiteapply.com/openday
Admissions Information Session in China
- Time： 2:00 - 3:30 pm, January 15, 2018
- Location:北京顺义安富街后沙峪9号 海德京华国际双语学校Hyde Academy, No.9, An Fu St., Hou Sha Yu, Shun Yi, Beijing, China
- RSVP: 微信 8201051898510 电话 (82)0649025026
- 21 Feb. 2018: JK-SK
- 22 Feb. 2018: G1-5
- 23 Feb. 2018: G6-G11
- Venue: at school, Jeju
- Application deadline: 10:00am, 13 Feb. 2018
- JK Prep assessments to be scheduled on 11-12 April 2018 (Deadline: 2 April)
- This will be the assessment sessions for August 2018 entrance.
- The applicant numbers at each assessment date are limited and available on first come, first severed basis. The admission office will contact you after receiving the application form and application fee to confirm the assessment date. The application is non-refundable.
- There are limited places available in each grade level. Places will be awarded to successful applicants on a first come first served basis. If the grade level is full, successful candidates will be placed on the waiting list.
Admissions Assessments in Jeju