Thank you for your interest in Branksome Hall Asia. We recognize the importance of finding the right educational opportunity for your child. Our privilege in Admissions is to help you identify and secure enrollment and help you through the admissions process.
We encourage you to explore our website, join us at an information session or schedule a personal consultation to learn more about how our school, our academic programs, extra-curricular opportunities and residence program are well-suited to your child. We look forward to meeting you and your child and to share our students in action. Please contact admissions office for rolling admissions information.
Online Apply(Click this link to apply)
Admissions Assessments in Jeju
- 21 Feb. 2018: JK-SK
- 22 Feb. 2018: G1-5
- 23 Feb. 2018: G6-G11
- Venue: at school, Jeju
- Application deadline: 10:00am, 13 Feb. 2018
- JK Prep assessments to be scheduled on 11-12 April 2018 (Deadline: 2 April)
- This will be the assessment sessions for August 2018 entrance.
- The applicant numbers at each assessment date are limited and available on first come, first severed basis. The admission office will contact you after receiving the application form and application fee to confirm the assessment date. The application is non-refundable.
- There are limited places available in each grade level. Places will be awarded to successful applicants on a first come first served basis. If the grade level is full, successful candidates will be placed on the waiting list.