Thank you for your interest in Branksome Hall Asia (BHA). We recognize the importance of finding the right educational setting for your child. Our job in Admissions is to help you identify and secure enrollment for your child(ren) in our school, and help you through the transition process.
We encourage you to explore our website, attend an information session or a presentation to find out more about our school, our academic, extra-curricular opportunities and residence program, and to come for a visit to see our students in action.
Please contact our admissions office for information of rolling admissions if you wish to start in this school year.
Online Apply(Click this link to apply)
Branksome Hall Asia Admissions Event
- Date : 1:00pm, Saturday, 4 November
- Venue : Vivace Rm., HL F(B1), Coex Intercontinental Hotel, Seoul Korea
- RSVP: https://branksome.finalsiteapply.com/openday
Admissions Information Session in Seoul
Admissions for entry into the 2017-18 Academic year
(Starting in November 2017 or January 2018)
- 25 Oct. 2017: G6-G11 (at school, Jeju)
- 26 Oct. 2017: Prep-G5 (at school. Jeju)
- 16 Nov. 2017: G6-11 (in Seoul)
- Application deadline: 18 Oct. 2017
- Please note -This will be the assessment sessions for November 2017 or January 2018 entrance.
- The applicant numbers at each assessment date are limited and available on first come, first severed basis. The admission office will contact you after receiving the application form and application fee to confirm the assessment date. The application is non-refundable.
- There are limited places available in each grade level. Places will be awarded to successful applicants on a first come first served basis. If the grade level is full, successful candidates will be placed on the waiting list.
- Please contact our admissions office to schedule another date or for information on rolling admissions if you wish to start in this school year.